powerMonster is a small, debt-free, privately-owned web-hosting company based in Seattle, Washington.
powerMonster started in February of 2008 offering web hosting to the public. Although we are relatively new to the public, the people behind powerMonster have been offering web hosting privately to friends and family for nearly 10 years and bring all that experience and a personal touch to the company.
We offer a premium hosting experience that prides itself on listening and working closely with our clients to bring a higher level of service to the hosting industry.
We take our job seriously at powerMonster. We put our clients first in every way.
The overall customer-service experience is our utmost priority and includes serving your site(s) reliably and fast, providing consistent exemplary support with every interaction, maintaining a reliable and high-quality hardware and network back-end, and treating all of our clients with respect and honesty.
We at powerMonster believe that providing unsurpassed customer service means we will work hard to make it right. No excuses. Period.
- Quality—powerMonster strives to bring to its clients the best overall quality in every aspect of our business. From our servers and connectivity to our customer service, quality is Priority 1.
- Service—at powerMonster, customers are our business. In every interaction, with every customer, it is our commitment to bring the very best that service has to offer.
- Commitment—powerMonster is committed to you, our client, and making your hosting experience with us superior in every way. We are committed to serving your site(s) reliably and fast every time.
- Value—providing a good value to our clients is important to powerMonster. By combining the best quality with the best service at affordable prices, we are ensuring great value.
- Integrity—doing business with honesty and integrity at all levels develops an on-going trust with our clients and, at powerMonster, we think that that is just doing good business.
Give us the opportunity to show you why at powerMonster, it’s different here.