Hours of Operations
Billing/Sales—9a-5p Pacific Time daily (closed major US holidays)
Tech Support—24/7 365 days of the year
Technical support is provided via our Helpdesk and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The following is the initial response-time promised in our Service-Level Agreement (SLA). Please note that resolution time is dependent upon many factors and is not promised under our SLA.
In order to maintain a high-level of support for all of our clients, we request that you choose your ticket priority appropriately as suggested below.
- High Priority—30 minutes or less
- High Priority tickets are reserved for true emergencies. Examples of true emergencies are when the server is down, your control panel is inaccessible, or you have been blocked by the server.
- Medium Priority—up to two hours
- Medium Priority tickets are our standard ticket priority and cover most of the technical issues that may arise that are not true emergencies or fall under our Low Priority tickets.
- Low Priority—up to six hours
- Low Priority tickets are generally reserved for service upgrades, software installs/upgrades, server changes, and site migrations.
- Sales/Billing Tickets—up to 24 hours
- Sales/Billing Tickets are any tickets that deal with the sale of our service or issues dealing with billing.
If you need to contact us by email regarding any pre-sales questions, service feedback, or any other questions or concerns, please contact us via our client portal at my.powermonster.net.
powerMonster’s on twitter!
Twitter is great for quick questions, server updates, or just to shoot the breeze.
Are you following us on twitter?
If you ever have any reason to send us snail mail, here is our address:
Innovative Scaling Technologies Inc.
93 S Jackson Street, #31077
Seattle, WA 98104-2818